SITTING ALL DAY = DEATH
Posted on December 30 2016
You've probably heard that sitting is one of THE most dangerous things you can do. But do you know how BAD it really is? Well read on below to see the real truth behind the headline!!
Here's what happens when you sit:
1) Muscle atrophies (wastes away) because it isn't being used...
2) Your calorie burn drops to one calorie per minute when sitting, so fat loss stops
3) Your circulation slows, sugar piles up in your blood, and heart attacks become 125% more likely!!
4) Your insulin skyrockets... increasing the risk for diabetes by 90%.
PRETTY SCARY STATISTICS!!!!
So how do you compare to the average American???
1) The average American sits for a whopping 11 HOURS every day!
2) Add on top an average of 7 hours of sleep
That = 18 HOURS OF NOT MOVING!!
It's no surprise that all of this not moving makes your body think you're going into hibernation - Except that we don't hibernate. So your body gets you READY TO DIE!!
This lack of moving is going to be a big trend in 2017 - so check back on our Facebook to see what's coming in 2017!!